Saturday 26 July 2014

Second Liebster Award Nomination

I have kindly been nominated for the Liebster Award for the second time, this time by Elizabeth


-Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions written by the person who nominated you and make up your own eleven questions.
- Choose another bunch of people to nominate and link them in the post.
- Let your nominees know they have been nominated - no tag-backs!
-List these rules in your post (Can copy and Paste)

What are your favourite books?
I love The Fault In Our Stars and Looking for Alaska by John Green also Girl Missing by Sophie McKenzie.
How did you come up with your blog name?
I just put in my name and my hobby!
What's your favourite shop?
H&M as they are so affordable but yet again amazing quality!
Who are your style inspirations?
Okay, this probably sounds really odd but my friend Paige has a really good taste in style and I've always loved Ariana Grande's fashion.
Do you have a favourite item of clothing?
I'm slightly obsessed with my blue high wasted shorts as they go with every outfit.
Where is your favourite place in the world?
Pittsburgh, as that's where Dance Moms is captured and I've always wanted to go to New York or LA.
If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Homemade Veggie burger, homemade chips and fresh salad.
What are your hobbies?
Dancing, photography and trampolining.
If you had the chance to travel the world, where would you go first?
Paris, to buy loads of French chocolate to keep me on my feet! aha ☺
Do you have any pieces of sentimental jewellery?
I have a necklace and bangle from my christening.
If you could model for any fashion house, what would it be?
Ummm... A brand that sell expensive and posh clothes!


What celebrity would you compare yourself to?
A song in your mind that will never get old?
Favourite skin-care brand?
What 3 things could you not live without?
Something you'd like to do in your life?
Do you have any friends who are boys?
Celebrity crush?
Tablet, phone or laptop?
Are you a LUSHaholic?
Do you have a personal diary?
What size shoe are you? .. (Random)

Bryon// Glitter Berry
Chiara// Bonjour Chiara
Valentine// Fashion and Cookies

Thank you once again, Elizabeth for nominating me!
Being nominated for awards really makes me feel that people believe in me and enjoy my posts!

Over and out ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik