Wednesday 1 October 2014

Weekend or Occasional Make Up Tutorial

I hardly wear makeup, If ever, it's only for fun. However, I like to wear make up (rarely) in the weekend or if I a going out or I am attending an event.

First I prime my face with the Benefit Porefessional to insure my makeup lasts all day. I NEVER wear foundation and I rarely wear BB cream, the Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream is very light weight but gives a little coverage which is what I like.

Next I apply 5 dots under each eye with my 2 True 3in1 Concealer in Fair to cover up any dark circles. Next, I use the Rimmel Stay Matte Concealer Stick in 010 Ivory on any spots (anywhere else on my face that needs concealing) 

To set my makeup and make assure it lasts all day I have be using the Collection Last Perfection 16 Hour Powder and just to warm up my face a little and stop me from looking so ghostly I use the      17 Instant Glow, on my temples and cheeks bones.
I next use the Revolution Matte Palette and apply the lightest shade all over my lid then blend in the warm brown into my crease to add depth. Then I occasionally draw on a small wing with my            17 Eyeliner in soft jet.

Obviously, I must curl my lashes. Been loving the Miss Sporty Pump up Lash mascara on top lashes (3 coats) as it's extremely volumising then the No7 Extreme Length Extend Mascara on my bottom Lashes (1 coat)

I moisturise my lips using the BabyLips in Intense Care and apply the Maybelline Super Stay 10 Hour Tint Gloss in Forever Fuchsia (pat in with my ring finger as it makes the colour appear a lot more natural)

Sorry for the lack of posts, haven't had the motivation to blog since starting back at school. I am trying to post as much as possible but I can't promise it will be every other day (Like usual) so probably around 1-2 times a week!?  LYL like Jelly Tots ♪


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik