Monday 7 July 2014

June Favourites

So here it is... July!! Seriously?, I feel like Christmas was only last week to be honest!
That means it's time for a monthly favorites! June is a nice month: everyone is finishing school work, ready before the holidays and it's a lot more relaxing.



Babylips -
Pink Punch (Left, and yes I've swapped the lids round!) and Strike a Pose (Right) are probably my 2 favorite ones out of the whole collection I have as they are beautiful bright colors. Pink Punch is a neon pink and Strike a Pose is a gorgeous coral. Strike a pose is actually form the electro collection which are only available in America, but when roaming around Superdrug the other day: I spotted these and just got soooo exited as I've wanted one from this collection for ages! They are good pigmentation for a lip balm and also contain SPF 25 so your lips are protected from the sun // Superdrug // £2.99 each





Refreshing Toner and Aloe Calming Face Cleanser - The Refreshing toner (Left) removes access make-up really well and brightens my skin. It smells strongly of black pepper which is annoying as it makes me want to cough, but the smell goes after a while. The Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser is probably the best product I've ever tried! I apply it before going to sleep and in the morning my skin feels so smooth!, it's just like the results of a face mask! These are mini sizes so are great for travelling // Bodyshop // £3 each



Extra Dessert Delights - These look so weird.. right?, but that's where you're mistaken as these are the most delicious things ever! They taste exactly of what they claim to be // Mollies // £1.50 each



The Fault In Our Stars 
Best book ever!, actually brought a tear to my eye! I also saw the movie on Saturday and it's just as good! Can't say anymore.. don't want to ruin it for you! // Amazon // £3.85



Finally, My favorite song of the month is definately 'Break Free' by Ariana Grande. She's so talented and I don't understand why she gets so much hate?? Anyway she's just perrrrfffeccctt!!!

Thank you for taking your time to read this! Please comment ideas for future posts or if you want me to check out your blog!! LYL ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik