Sunday 20 July 2014

What's in my... Travel Makeup Bag

Here is my Part 2 of the 'What's in my..' Series! You can view Part 1 HERE.
This post is my Travelling Makeup Bag.


My Travelling Makeup Bag is from Vagabond and contains 2 pouches and 1 mirror. (Not real skin)

I've recently purchased these Real Technique brushes and I love the fact that they come in this fold-up pouch which is perfect for on-the-go.



In the summer you always need to protect your skin from the sun to prevent fast aging, this Rimmel London BB Cream in Light has SPF 25 as well as giving a light coverage which to be honest, is all I really want in the summer.

MUA 'Cover and Conceal' is one of my best concealers and brightens my under-eyes.

To set my face makeup I have really been enjoying the Collection 'Lasting Perfection' Face Powder as it keeps my makeup on all day and reduces the look of oily skin.

Sticking to a very natural and basic look, eyes are very important to me, so why not make them sparkle? This is the MUA single eyeshadow 'Shade 22' from the Pearl Collection. 

It's a must for me to bring an eyelash curler and a waterproof mascara such as the Rimmel London 'Scandal Eyes' so it doesn't smudge in the pool!

I can not explain how much I admire the 17 Soft Liner in 'Soft Jet' as it's so easy to apply.
Winging your eyeliner out in the Summer looks very flattering.

A look isn't complete without a pop of lip colour!, the Accessorize Lip Crayon in 'Peachy Passion' is a gorgeous coral and really brightens up the look as well as moisturizing your lips!

Please Comment 1 item from this post you'd like me to do a review on!
I will also link the requester in the Review Post.

♥ Thanks again for stopping by, don't forget to follow ♥














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik