Friday 18 July 2014

What's in my... Toiletry Bag?

First post of the Summer Holidays!, I'm off to Tenby next Monday and I will be back Thursday. I've decided to do a Travel Essential Series (What's in my: Toiletry Bag and Travel Make up Bag)

As you've probably figured out from the title, I'm doing a 'What's in my Toiletry Bag'
Just to say: I will bring my Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Makeup Remover, Shower Gel, Shampoo and Conditioner but I decided that there's no point featuring them in this post as it's pretty obvious.



My Toiletry Bag is from TK-Max and is a perfect size!

Firstly, to start off my day a quick-drying deodorant like this Nivea 'Pearl and Beauty' Stick deodorant is perfect as it prevents me from smelling from the hot weather.


This Simple 'Soothing Facial Scrub' is slim so doesn't take up too much room and is really hydrating and instantly refreshing.

A stick perfume is perfect for travelling as it's only the length of my ring finger!, This' the 'Karma' scent from LUSH which smells of tropical bubblegum, the scent also lasts a long time.

 The Soap & Glory 'Righteous Butter' is again, a travel size and really soothing.

 ..... Travel Size 'Hand Food' by Soap & Glory.

 Not many people are aware of this, but Heat Protectant not only protects your hair from chemical heat but also the natural heat (Sun) !! This brand isn't very well known but I've search it up and they have very reasonable priced products and yet again, work amazingly!


 Travel edition of the Body Shop 'Refreshing Toner'

ANOTHER Travel size of the Body Shop 'Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser'
It removes access makeup and hydrates all in 1!!

I tend to get a lot of headaches in the heat and I know many people who do aswell. This '4Head' is perfect as it is only the size of my ring finger and minimizes my headaches instantly!

I hope you enjoyed my first 'What's In My..' Post
Do leave me a comment, I love to reply to them, feel free to ask any questions ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik