Wednesday 16 July 2014

Liebster Award


As well as recently being nominated for the 'Sunshine Award' by the lovely Paige, she's also nominated me for the 'Liebster Award' which I am truly grateful for!

- Answer 11 eleven questions about yourself.
- Answer the questions written by the person who nominated you and make up your own eleven questions.
- Choose another bunch of people to nominate and link them in the post.
- Let your nominees know they have been nominated - no tag-backs!


What are you currently day dreaming about?
What I'm going to do in the holidays!
What item would live in your dream wardrobe?
A jacket that turns inside out so is suitable for all seasons.
Who's your dream celeb look-alike?
Ariana Grande.
Would you say you are living the dream?
Not really.
What do you dream of more; love or money?
Love as money can't buy happiness.
Your dream holiday escape?
Hawaii
Who's your dream Blog collaboration?
Tanya Burr or Zoella!
Did your childhood dreams ever come true?
Yes actually as I desperately wanted to visit Disney Land!
If one of your dreams could come true right now, what would it be? 
To move to America and go to Abby Lee's Dance Studio and train there ♥
Do you get good dreams or bad ones?
Usually good, but sometimes I get bad ones.
As a child, did you believe that the fairy tales you heard would happen to you one day?
I can't remember but I'm sure I did as I was very imaginative.



Are you a day dreamer?
Do you enjoy travelling?
Book Worm or Movie lover?
Are you a beauty addict?
Your opinions on blogging?
Do you sing in the shower?
Has your dream come true yet?
What book character would you compare yourself to?
What time do you wake up in the morning?
Phone or Camera to capture your memories?
Favourite novel?

Yasmine// Cloudy Dreams
Camille// CoCoCami

Thank you again, Paige for nominating me!

Do leave me a comment, I enjoy to read them and will reply back to them all!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik