Thursday 21 August 2014

My Holiday at Cornwall

Going on holiday is a lovely time of the year as it just allows you to relax and not stress about normal stuff on a day-to-day basis.
Our family visited Cornwall for a week and we stayed in a Caravan. I absolutely loved the site as the main hall was located in a Castle which was beautiful and there were also many things for children to do on the site.




View overlooking Looe Harbour


At the Monkey Sanitary 


The Old Manor Hall


Proud of the Picture so I had to Watermark ♥
And that basically sums up my second holiday this Summer!


Thank you for all of your lovely comments, for some odd reason if you comment via google+ then I can't reply unless by email. So sorry about that but I will respond just instead I will comment on your posts... If that makes sense? 

Lucy ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik