Saturday 13 September 2014

Oated Up Smoothie

I will probably start doing more smoothie recipes, as I am a typical smoothie girl.
This is a perfect drink for the morning as it contains many ingredients that you would expect to have as a individual breakfast. To know how to make this delicious, healthy, easy smoothie then read on...


What you will need:

- 1 Handful of Frozen/Fresh Berries
- 2 Table Spoons of Oats AKA Porridge Oats
- A fair amount of Orange Juice
- A drop of milk
- Half a Banana

And of course, A blender. Mine, you can get HERE (Definitely Recommend)

Just blend that all together, I just had to drink it out of my cute little Mason Jar Mug.

Just a quick note, I haven't been posting as much because of school :( I have more and longer homework as well as after school clubs so I can never find the time to post unless in the weekend. I will expect to post around 1-2 times a week due to this. Sorry, but as soon as the next half term comes by, my Schedule will be back to normal!

This post is not sponsored. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik