Saturday, 13 September 2014

Oated Up Smoothie

I will probably start doing more smoothie recipes, as I am a typical smoothie girl.
This is a perfect drink for the morning as it contains many ingredients that you would expect to have as a individual breakfast. To know how to make this delicious, healthy, easy smoothie then read on...


What you will need:

- 1 Handful of Frozen/Fresh Berries
- 2 Table Spoons of Oats AKA Porridge Oats
- A fair amount of Orange Juice
- A drop of milk
- Half a Banana

And of course, A blender. Mine, you can get HERE (Definitely Recommend)

Just blend that all together, I just had to drink it out of my cute little Mason Jar Mug.

Just a quick note, I haven't been posting as much because of school :( I have more and longer homework as well as after school clubs so I can never find the time to post unless in the weekend. I will expect to post around 1-2 times a week due to this. Sorry, but as soon as the next half term comes by, my Schedule will be back to normal!

This post is not sponsored. 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik