Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas Playlist 2014

YYAYYYY it is finally approaching Christmas so I thought I'd put together a little playlist of some of my favourite songs that are appropriate for this season. Some are very old, some very new but all sound amazing! I've left a link to each song so you can easily listen to them!

1. Do they know it's Christmas - (Band Aid 30) Ed Sheeran, Emeli Sande,One Direction, Olly Murs, Chris Martin, Bono, Sam Smith, Adele, Ellie Goulding and more which I don't know...

2. Santa Tell me- Ariana Grande

3. All I want for Christmas- Mariah Carey

4. Do they know it's Christmas- (Band Aid Original, 1984)

5. 8 Days of Christmas- Destiny's Child


7. Last Christmas- Wham!



10. Oh my Lord- Boney M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik