Wednesday 3 December 2014

My Guide to the Perfect Bath

I have to admit, I have been very lazy with my blogging lately: however, I am going to step up my game a little bit more. If you have any ideas of what I could post please leave them as I am struggling! This post is my 'Bath Routine', which is where I tell you what products I use in the bath and why.



So firstly, I add a bath bomb as that bring the 'fun' to the bath. Typical me, I didn't take a picture of it but I used the Lush 'Honey Bee' Bath Bomb. It smells of honey and aloe vera which are both really good to your skin, // Lush // £3.25

I been using this brand for ages now, My personal reccomendation is the 'Strawberry Souffle' Flavour. It is a lovely sweet smell. This is a Shampoo/Bubble Bath/ Shower gel. I use it as a bubble bath and shower gel. I just add a little bit of this into my bath to give a nice scent and give lots of bubbles. // Home Bargains // 89p

Bath Salts are something that I find vital as they honestly just make it so relaxing. They exfoliate the skin whilst cleansing. The only thing I struggle with is the fact that I never know how much to add: So I just had a small scoop. // Body Shop // £12
I got these as a present, To be 100% honest I don't find that they do anything to my skin but I still use them because I don't want to put them to waste! // Mandara Spa // -Not for Sale anymore. Can find on eBay or Amazon
Words can't explain how good this is. It smells exactly of mango and it really helps exfoliate them horrible dry patches on your knees, elbows and feet. I find this leaves your skin slightly oily but once dry your skin feels smooth and silky // Boots // £8
I double use this as a rinse-off moisturiser and a shaving cream. I apply this all over my legs, allow it to soak for a minute or so, then I shave! Again, this does leave your skin feeling very oily but after you have dried of your skin is ultra soft! // Lush // 16.50

This Face wash works miracles, as well as the bargain price, it also gives your skin a natural glow: perfect for winter when your skin in very dry and dull, // Tesco // £3

And that is it!! I hope you enjoyed this post, talk to you soon ☺♥







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik