Sunday 13 July 2014

'Get to Know Me' Tag

I think Tags are really fun things to do and I'm going to be doing many of these throughout my blog.
I wanted to start off with a 'Get to Know Me' Tag as I'm new!

♣ Get to Know Me Tag ♣

1. Are you named after anyone?
Not that I'm aware of.

2. When was the last time you cried?

Can't remember!

3. Do you have kids?

Umm... no... I'm 13

4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?

Yeah, I guess as I'm company.

5. Do you use sarcasm?
Sometimes, not a lot.

6. Will you ever bungee Jump?

I'd love to but I don't have the guts, hopefully I will gain the confidence.

7. What's your favourite cereal?

Granola!

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Eyes, as I find it important to know whether they're making eye contact with me.

9. What is your eye colour?

Blue

10. Scary movie or Happy endings?

Happy endings all the time ☺

11. Favourite smells?

Fresh bread (by my dad), My dogs and LUSH.

12. Summer or Winter?

Both do me, but summer gives me more opportunities for photos.

13. Computer or television?

Computer, as I can watch TV on it as well as youtube and blog!

14. What's the furthest away you've ever been from home?

France.. I think.

15. Do you have any special talents?

Choreographing dances and making the best smoothies ever ♥

16. Where we you born?

The UK.

17. What are your hobbies?

Tap dancing, trampolining and Photography

18. Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have 2 dogs called Mookie and Beau (Post on them soon) and I have 1 hamster called Swiss

19. Favourite Movie?

TED, Sexy and The City (1&2) and Mean girls

20. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, 1 very annoying little sister.

21. What do you want to be when you're older?

Photographer ☻

I tag anyone who hasn't done this and wants to do this!
Remember to tell me so I can check your 'Get to Know Me' Tag out!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik