Sunday 13 July 2014

Sunshine Award



I am a new-be to the blogging world, being nominated by Paige for the Sunshine Award has given me a real kick up the back side and inspires me to put more effort and thought into my blogging.

- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog


What has made you happy today?
Being out in the sunshine and spending time with the people I love.
What is your special skill?
Magic.
Do you have any blogging regrets?
Abandoning my blog, a couple of months back.
Where do you see yourself in 1 year?
Maybe 100 followers?
What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I enjoy photography so i used the world 'lens'
Name 5 make up essentials.
Concealer, Powder, Mascara, Lip Balm and a Lip Gloss.
What makes your sun shine?
Spending time with my Friends and Family.
How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Lazy... Tired...
If you were a celebrity for a day, who would you be?
Maddie Ziegler of Dance Moms
Favourite Fruit?
Strawberries

Favourite Vegetable?
Gurkins or Sweetcorn.

Lizzie// Lizaboo
Rachel// Beauty Queen UK

Who's your idol?
What's the best dream you've ever dreamed?
Any unusual talents?
Favourite thing about blogging?
What's your current obsession?
Favourite Make up brand?
What always cheers you up?
Apple or a doughnut?
Favourite Celebrity?
Something on your Summer Bucket List?
Favourite Film?


Thank you once again Paige for nominating me, please check out her blog aswell as the Nominees I mentioned.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik